A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Holy Mother Labradorite Necklace etsy.me/2EJXcFe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: It’s Just A Bunch Of Hocus Halloween Black Cat Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Crackle Agate Animal Crossing Fandom Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @stickermule: 10 people who retweet this get a $100 Sticker Mule credit. Follow so we can DM you. 2 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Aura Quartz Monster Mash Frankenstein Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: summer 2018 reading list
Dandelion Wine (Green Town #1) by Ray Bradbury Published July 1957 The summer of ’28 was a vintage season for a growing boy. A summer of green apple trees, mowed lawns, and new sneakers. Of half-burnt firecrackers, of gathering dandelions, … Continue reading →