A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Thanks for the kind words! ★★★★★ "SO beautiful! My friend is going to love this. Thank you so much!" Andrea B.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- https://t.co/UjjmEHYrw1 6 days ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Lapis Lazuli Stone of Royalty Ribbon Necklace Friendship Gif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Amethyst Minimalist Wire Wrapped Necklace Valentines Gift Fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @demandsbetter: My daughters didn’t come from Victoria, the in-laws didn’t come from Edmonton, my sister and partner didn’t come over, m… 1 week ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: summer 2018 reading list
Dandelion Wine (Green Town #1) by Ray Bradbury Published July 1957 The summer of ’28 was a vintage season for a growing boy. A summer of green apple trees, mowed lawns, and new sneakers. Of half-burnt firecrackers, of gathering dandelions, … Continue reading →