A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: The Firelight girls book review
Book Review: The Firelight Girls by Kaya McLaren
Posted on 2019/04/20 by Maison Moonchild
The Firelight Girls by Kaya McLaren Published: October 14th 2014 by St. Martin’s Griffin The summers you spend at summer camp are indelibly etched on your heart. But what happens when the camp you love is about to close? Can … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More! | Tagged beach reads, Best Books of 2014, Best Reads of 2014, Books About Female Empowerment, books about female friendship, Books About Friendship, chick lit recommendations, Chick-Lit 2014, Firelight Girls by Kaya McLaren, friendship books, summer reading list, summer reading suggestions, The Firelight Girls, The Firelight girls book review | Leave a comment