A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 1 week ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 1 week ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 1 month ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: traveling with ghosts by shannon fowler review
Traveling With Ghosts: A Memoir by Shannon Leone Fowler Published: February 21st 2016 by Simon and Schuster From grief to reckoning to reflection to solace, a marine biologist shares the solo journey she took—through war-ravaged Eastern Europe, Israel, and beyond—to … Continue reading →