A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- RT @stickermule: Typos get you feee engagement. 4 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Holy Mother Labradorite Necklace etsy.me/2EJXcFe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: It’s Just A Bunch Of Hocus Halloween Black Cat Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Crackle Agate Animal Crossing Fandom Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @stickermule: 10 people who retweet this get a $100 Sticker Mule credit. Follow so we can DM you. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: WWII Historical Fiction
Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan Published: October 2017 by Scribner The daring and magnificent novel from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of A Visit from the Goon Squad. Anna Kerrigan, nearly twelve years old, accompanies her father to visit Dexter Styles, … Continue reading →