A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: YA 2013 Releases
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart Review
Posted on 2017/08/16 by Maison Moonchild
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart A beautiful and distinguished family. A private island. A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy. A group of four friends—the Liars—whose friendship turns destructive. A revolution. An accident. A secret. Lies upon lies. … Continue reading →