A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- https://t.co/X4iNwkJGwo 3 days ago
- Sleep was getting a bit *easier* 😮 It was the first sleepless night in about ten days! 😝 3 days ago
- RT @CMOH_Alberta: So many people are showing creative ways of keeping one another safe during #COVID19AB - like these creative mask designs… 3 days ago
- RT @CMOH_Alberta: No event, community or region of the province is immune from the virus. Simple acts like wearing a mask when out in publ… 3 days ago
- It’s so soothing to throw your thoughts out into the ether. The dark abyss of the internet 🤣 3 days ago
Tag Archives: YA Fall Releases
Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E.Smith Published: September 1st 2015 The night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. … Continue reading →