A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: YA Must-Reads
Book Review: Before I Wake by C.L Taylor
Posted on 2019/04/17 by Maison Moonchild
Before I Wake by C.L Taylor Published: June 1st 2014 by Sourcebooks LandmarkA mother risks everything to uncover the truth behind her daughter’s botched suicide attempt To the outside world, Susan Jackson has it all-a loving family, successful husband, and … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More! | Tagged 2014 Mysteries, 2014 Mystery Books, Before I Wake arc Review, Before I Wake Book Review, Before I Wake by C.L Taylor, Before I Wake NetGalley, C.L Taylor, mental health YA reads, Summer 2014 Mystery Reads, YA mental health mystery reads, YA Must-Reads, young adult mental health books | Leave a comment