A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Shop my sale: 10% off. etsy.me/3Rbm0X5 https://t.co/lwGUTniKmT 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Halloween witches earrings - Halloween Postcard jewelry - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 1 month ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: YA summer 2018 reads
Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp Hardcover, 358 pages Published January 2nd 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire Best friends Corey and Kyra were inseparable in their snow-covered town of Lost Creek, Alaska. When Corey moves away, she makes Kyra promise … Continue reading →