A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Thanks for the kind words! ★★★★★ "SO beautiful! My friend is going to love this. Thank you so much!" Andrea B.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- https://t.co/UjjmEHYrw1 6 days ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Lapis Lazuli Stone of Royalty Ribbon Necklace Friendship Gif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Amethyst Minimalist Wire Wrapped Necklace Valentines Gift Fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @demandsbetter: My daughters didn’t come from Victoria, the in-laws didn’t come from Edmonton, my sister and partner didn’t come over, m… 1 week ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: young adult must reads
Missing by Kelly Armstrong Published: April 28th 2017 by Crown Books for Young Readers The only thing Winter Crane likes about Reeve’s End is that soon she’ll leave it. Like her best friend did. Like her sister did. Like most … Continue reading →